Are you ready to reach the next level?
Online education for creatives and small business owners
We offer online education for your business so that you can enhance your skill set. It’s time to learn to do the things that need to be done for you to make more money, free up more time and fire on all cylinders.
We’re dedicated to helping the freelancers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, business owners and startups by providing education and resources to help you see more success.
Latest Podcast Episodes
NEWS FROM US
Latest From Blog
- Posted by Rhiannon McHugh
- On May 12, 2021
In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about how to monetize your online content. Whether you have a blog,...
- apple podcasts, blogger, business bloggers, business blogs, business podcast, french bulldog, french bulldogs, how to make money blogging, how to make money online, how to monetize a blog, how to monetize instagram, how to monetize youtube, monetization, monetize, monetize a blog, monetizing, online business, online content, podcasts for businesses, podcasts for small business owners, podcasts for small creative businesses, podcasts to listen to, small business owners
- Posted by Rhiannon McHugh
- On April 28, 2021
In this episode, we dive into how to determine your pricing and the steps you can take to confidently...
- business podcast, entrepreneurs, freelancers, how to charge for your service, how to charge for your services, how to charge for your time, how to charge for your work, new business owner, new business venture, organize your business, podcasts for business development, podcasts for business owners, podcasts for businesses, price list, pricing your business, sales pricing, sales pricing formula, sales pricing strategy, small business owner, solopreneurs
- Posted by Rhiannon McHugh
- On April 14, 2021
In this podcast episode, we break down the phrase “fake it ‘till you make it” and talk about the...
- business blog, business goals, business help, business podcasts, business tips, entrepreneur podcast, fake it 'til you make it, freelancer, personal development, personal development podcast, podcasts for small business owners, small business life, small business owner, small businesses, solopreneur
Get your question answered on the podcast by leaving us a voicemail!
If you’re currently facing roadblocks in your business we’d love to help you out!
Things that we LOVE to help clients with are:
Branding & Brand Voice
Sales & Client Experience
Business Planning & Strategy
Leave us a message by clicking on the button below.
(Make sure to introduce your business and let us know how long you’ve been in business)
OUR STUDENTS LOVE US
What They Say
From someone who found the thought of creating a video for my business too overwhelming to even attempt, I can honestly say that this course clarifies every aspect in such a way that I'm actually excited to prioritize video production as an integral component of my own content marketing.
Amanda Silva,Owner / Cast Iron Content
This course ["How to Write, Shoot, Edit & Share Videos for your Marketing"] covers most, if not all, of the information I spent weeks going over in college classes that were very expensive. Pair this material with some practice making your own videos and you will have a recipe for success.
Liam Moloney,Marketing Team / Core Medical Group
This course taught me so much about creating a video! I loved the step-by-step process and the "Do It" sections. It really helped me to stay accountable during the course to make sure I got my work done! I'd definitely recommend this course to any blogger looking to step up their game on their website or Instagram!
[The “How to Write, Shoot, Edit, & Share Videos for your Marketing” course was] very detailed but not overwhelming, overall it was just right! The course was in pieces big enough to convey the lesson but not so big it was overwhelming, bite-size sections that got the message across and let me learn at my own pace.
Doug Bouvier,Owner / ForeSight Information Systems Consulting, LLC
I absolutely love everything about Learn It – Do It! Rhiannon and Peter have a very calm, friendly, and encouraging vibe! I took their “How to Write, Shoot, Edit, & Share Videos for your Marketing” course and I loved the format of learning a section/lesson and then doing the work in bite-sized pieces. The video and written lessons with accompanying worksheets allowed me to work at my own pace, pause when I needed to take notes, and write my own ideas for how to implement the material. They provided the perfect amount of information in a clear and concise manner. If you’ve ever thought about creating your own marketing videos, this course is a must!
Trayce Gregoire,Owner / Trayce Gregoire Photography
The Learn It Do It course was great. In short, I found it so valuable because it was not just educational, it was applicable and meaningful. From the small business owner to the enthusiast, anyone who finds them self with the need or desire to create video will be glad they decided to Learn It and Do It.
Tim Greer,Personal Trainer, New Hampshire
When I decided I wanted to create my own online educational course I did a lot of research on my own and basically tried to figure everything out for myself... I was overwhelmed, to say the least. However, after working with Learn It - Do It, I had a very clear plan of action to create my course! I learned effective ways to capture my target market's attention with my content, as well as time and money-saving approaches to creating my content. I highly recommend taking the time to educate yourself through Learn it - Do It before creating your content!!
Greg Spurr,Owner / Productivity Accelerators
Learn It - Do it provides very good and informative content for small business owners who wish to create and or improve their marketing efforts in today's world.